Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Deadly Sins - Fernando Peña




For the beginning idea I decided to do research on newspaper articles that have been published by various news sources about each continent. The font chosen was one that online newspapers use commonly to publish their articles. The first two represent a latter idea that came to mind while playing around with photoshop. The last was an initial idea that I was playing around with that perhaps could be a viable method of style as I make my choice from here on out. In all the pictures I'm attempting to toy around with font weight and size in order to create a pedestal for the words that are closely associated with the deadly sins themselves, and with these pedestals be able to associated the sin itself with the continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment