Monday, February 11, 2013

Carreon 7 deadly sins theme ideas

I have spent quite some time to think of something original and creative as a theme for this project. The following are some of the themes I have thought of: 

  • City skylines (to identify each city with its sin) 
  • Country stereotypes (likewise to identify each country with its sin) 
  • Children? ( I am a little unsure how I can accomplish this with solely typography, but an interesting thought about children, was that children commit these sins, but can they be judged or held accountable for them? after all, children are innocent right?) 
  • Presidents (linking each president to their sin, lust for clinton for example) 
  • Historical figures (hitler for pride or wrath for example, or greed.. hmm.. he's an interesting one) 

OF THESE, I THINK I AM DEBATING BETWEEN: 
  • Presidents
  • Historical figures
I am open to suggestions and hope to get some feed back from classmates in class. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the president idea! If you could make that work I think it would be really interesting to see

    ReplyDelete