Monday, February 11, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Concept by: Kayla

For my project I had originally thought about doing the Disney princesses but after hearing that topic was overdone I decided I wanted something a little more original. After thinking what could represent the seven deadly sins I thought up the idea of stores/companies/corporations. After all large corporations are sometimes put in a negative connotation. So for my sins here are the following portrayals: Anger-Hot Topic. Greed-Power Ball lottery. Pride-Coach. Envy- Tiffany and Co. Gluttony-Food network. Lust-Victorias Secret. Sloth- Sleep number. I've been working with trying to find slogans of the companys or ad lines and some work better than others and I'm still trying to smooth everything out but heres an example of one of my sins. I tried to look up the exact typeface the company used or one very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment