Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Minogue - 7 Deadly Sins Idea

For this project, I plan to convey each of the 7 deadly sins through typographic illustrations relating to the TV series Breaking Bad. For those of you that are not familiar, Breaking Bad is an AMC television series about a high school chemistry teacher named Walter White. After being diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer, Walter turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with his former student, Jesse Pinkman, in order to make money for his family. Throughout it's five seasons, Breaking Bad demonstrates all of the 7 deadly sins at one point or another, so I felt it would be an appropriate platform for this project. Though I still need to figure out the style of my illustrations, I plan on creating familiar images from the show with text while incorporating a connection between the image and the sin it is representing.

No comments:

Post a Comment