Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Roels- Seven Deadly Sins

There are two themes that I am debating between for this project, and I guess the deciding factor would be after sketching finding which is the clearer message.

My first idea is to take authors or an author and use characters, quotes, maybe excerpts from their novels/poems. Then, creating those into a visual message where the type accentuates the sins. My idea at the moment is pull quotes from Howl by Allen Ginsberg and make the type evocative to how he speaks when reading the poem aloud.

The other is taking current events which revolve around the seven deadly sins and using pullout quotes as well as full text to create dialogue about the subjects which people are normally uncomfortable talking about. It is also possibility that I would find literature about what people are doing to stop these violent/horrific/uncomfortable/otherwise current events from continuing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment